Enjoy the Experience.

Friday, March 18, 2011

I got technology

This is what I have been up to lately; tracking my every move, ave moving speed, distance, and elevation change. I do not know what I am going to do with this information just yet, but I am sure it is important.


Cambell's/ K3 by joepelton at Garmin Connect - Details
The great thing about these rides is that the Ave Moving Speed is about the same. I am not really confident that the information is accurate though. Check out the max speed of 71MPH. I know I was cooking on the downhill, but that is even fast for me.
Average mile in K3 has 77' of elevation change.
Oh Yeah, look at the elevation change at Sesqui. Who could have guessed. Average mile of Sesqui Ride has 125' of elevation change. It helps that I did a few hill repeats on the only hill out there.
Another ride with 10.1 average. What gives? I could swear that I am faster than that. (A legend in my own mind). Another 71 MPH max speed??? I have also been getting some funny elevation readings. Side note: I met some guys on the trail. Group rides have a lot less ride time.

2 comments:

Toby Porter said...

Hey Pelton, What is your plans for PMBAR? Do you have any plans on going up to the mountains in April?

Toby Porter said...

Looking into maybe the weekend on the 16th.

Tracker

Blog Archive